Fedora 11 (Rawhide) and Firefox

Is anyone having problems with FireFox 3.5 Beta 4 having upgraded to Rawhide?
I upgraded this weekend and Firefox will not work properly. In fact it is unusable.

It has lost all my bookmarks and generates 11Meg error files.
places.sqlite-XX.corrupt

The forward and back buttons do not work most of the time and it crashes regularly.
GMail and the BBC new web sites are the most common.

At present I am using a manually installed version of 3.0.10.

Any thoughts and ideas?

--
Tim and Alison Bentley
Home TRARBentley net