how to install windows after fedora

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Jun 7 15:26:54 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 08:28 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 00:43 -0300, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> > use kvm and install windows inside fedora.
>
> I dual boot windows and Fedora (in that order).  I would like to keep
> Windows around, but wondered if doing it this way instead of dual
> booting would be better?  Does it act like windows in the same way, as
> in like recognizing hardware like it does with dual boot and so on?
> And, um, uh, how the heck do you access/start windows when in a kvm or
> whatever?

Solved, sort of.

Got virtualbox installed, setup , and Windows 7 RC installing as I type.
I DID IT, GO ME!!! (hehe).

Guess one way to use windows if have to.  Cept, I guess if my
workstation is screwed up, unbootable, whatever, then virtual box is in
the same boat and does me now good?

Hrm, maybe dual boot is still needed.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org