sendmail delivery to local maildir?

Hi all,

I would like to have sendmail sending all local mail to a maildir folder
in my home (thats were all my IMAP mails go), so I can read _all_ my
mail _everywhere_. Is it possible to convince sendmail to put my mail

a) in maildir format instead of INBOX?

b) in ~/Maildir/SOMEFOLDER instead of /var/spool/mail/choeger ? Maybe
simply by linking?

And if so, how to do that?

thanks

christoph