Re: Skype under Fedora-10

Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to> writes:
> How about iax2:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Asterisk_eXchange

I just had a look at it here.  It looks interesting, but still much more
heavyweight than I'd think you need for a point-to-point voice system.
I see I'm going to have to think of the issues a bit more.

            http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc5456.txt

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11