Re: sendmail delivery to local maildir?

Hi,

thanks for the advice. It nearly worked. After
making /var/spool/mail/choeger a dir (and setting group to mail, at
least my old mbox was set to that group), procmail seems to store the
messages in maildir format. But it does so by putting them directly
under /var/spool/mail/choeger so I can only read them after moving them
to cur manually.

Is that my fault?