Advanced Installer

Hi,I've been a debian user for ten+ years now, and I would like to switch
to fedora.
For my laptop I would like to install the OS on a LVM+dmcrypt
configuration. Is there a way to get an advanced installer to choose the
crypto details (as algorithm for encryption and hash, key size and so on)?
With the livecd it seems all is choosen by it.

Another question, the dvd installation and the live cd one give different
results? I mean, they install the very same packages set or not?

Thank you, d.