Samsung U70 and DisplayLink

Hi,

I'am in need of small inexpensive display for my servers and 7" U70 would be perfect for my need as I mainly need the display for installing and fixing the server when I can't access it trough network.

But I wouldn't like to waste 100 Euros just to see it work. I know there is driver for them, but it still doesn't tell how usable the the thing is.

So has anyone experience on DisplayLink monitors with Linux and Fedora specifically and caring to share it?

-VPK