Re: Virtual Box install problem on FC10

I like your enthusiasm, guys, but it's not that easy... what was this "can't create COM object" msg when I installed from RPMFusion?!

The easiest way to do it is to install the package from sun site with PAE header and uninstall KVM...

2009/6/9 Jussi Lehtola <jussilehtola fedoraproject org>
On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 15:52 -0700, Mike Wright wrote:
> I just installed VirtualBox onto an f10 system and was amazed at how
> easily/completely it was done, including setting up the user and
> appropriate devices.

Yup,

1. Make sure rpmfusion repos are installed on system
2. If you have PAE kernel, install kernel headers
 # yum -y install kernel-PAE-devel
3. Install VirtualBox with
 # yum -y install VirtualBox-OSE
4. Reboot or