RE: Windows vs Linux

I happily use Microsoft Office on Linux, OpenOffice+Evolution is coming close these days too.
Check out Crossover Office (google search it) to see what it is all about. It is basically WINE made easy.

> 2.Microsoft Visual Studio(for .net application)

No answer here... except that MS sucks?

> 3.Some games can't be run in linux like Fifa 2008,Cricket

Again, Crossover Office or Crossover Games might have support for these.

> 4.Latest Adobe application such as Adobe Flash,Dreamweaver etc

This is true, but I am just as happy with GIMP (as are a lot of people who use it for photo editing). Inkscape is a pretty good alternative for Adobe Illustrator.. but again Crossover Office or even WINE should be able to run CS2 versions.

> I think,Linux will overcome these things someday.
>
> But there is one thing about linux is that "NO VIRUS IN LINUX".
> What would you say?

That there is no possible way to say that ANY operating system cannot get a virus, it is a surefire way to get one.
Although there are lots of viruses for Windows out there, some exploits still exist across every platform.

Best bet is to get virus protection, no matter what OS you have.