RE: Windows vs Linux

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 09:58 -0400, Tait Clarridge wrote:
> > 2.Microsoft Visual Studio(for .net application)
>
> No answer here... except that MS sucks?

And Eclipse rocks ! There are several really good development
environments for Linux, depending on what language you want to use.

Another thing...  VS supports the MFC classes, which makes your
application tied to Windows.  In Linux there are development tools for
all sorts of windows frameworks, several of which run on Windows.  Qt,
etc.

I do a lot of development and I am not wishing for Visual Studio in any
way.