OT: OOo spreadsheet printing problem

I need to print a range of pages from a large spreadsheet - i.e. I need sheets
9-12  It doesn't matter to me whether they are printed as one large print job
(but I do need to be able to get to the scaling setup to get all columns on a
page) or as separate printjobs.  My problem is that whatever I set I'm getting
all 16 pages.

Can someone who's used to printing from OoCalc point me in the right
direction?  Thanks

Anne