Re: Virtual Box install problem on FC10

Errr... yeah I did, then what? It says it don't work though one guy suggest unloading the module instead of removing it....

The choice for me is simple, vbox works without KVM - I don't try to fight the system... I'm too novice for that! :)

Seriously, do I really loose out by not having KVM? What does KVM do?

2009/6/9 Aldo Foot <lunixer gmail com>
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Yoram
Halberstam<yoram halberstam gmail com> wrote:
> because when I do have KVM I can't start virtual box...

Do an eSearch with "KVM VBox conflict" to learn of possible issues
when using KVM and VBox simultaneously.

~af

Yoram Halberstam
Computer Services Provider