Software Update download amount incorrect

Hi,

I'm not sure which component to file this bug against.

I've got F11 (Preview) installed on my Eee P701 and today the software
update notifier tells me I've got some software updates. I asked to
view the updates and went through the list.

I noticed the download size (total) at the bottom right of the window.
 After deselecting a package the download amount goes UP.

Which component can I file this against?

Thanks

Graeme Hilton