Flash-plugin for F11 x86_64

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 22:59:29 UTC 2009

--- On Tue, 6/9/09, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> From: Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>
> Subject: Re: Flash-plugin for F11 x86_64
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 3:22 PM
> Mike Chambers wrote:
> > Wonder why no updates since the beta release?
> Sure would think a newer
> > update (even if not an official release) would be out
> by now.
>
> Proprietary software is not that fast...
>
>         Kevin Kofler
>
> --

Kevin,

I don't mean to burst your Bubble, but the free software alternative is no where close to it either

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

There might be others, but this is the other one that is free*
And we don't have support for konqueror :)
Which is actually a good thing I guess, Why because the ads/all the shit that websites throw at us can't be seen and our browsing experience is much better :)

Regards,

Antonio