Re: Is this the real Fedora 11? I ask because of the file dates...

> Where can one get the sha256sum executable for winblow$, aka the evil empire if users download the isos via Windows?

Hi Antonio,

See here
http://blog.nfllab.com/archives/152-Win32-native-md5sum,-sha1sum,-sha256sum-etc..html

Google is your friend. :)

FC
PS: Adding a "checksum-verification.txt´text file explaining that
users need to use sha256sum, and where to obtain it, would be cool.