Re: F11 - Unmitigated Disaster

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:02:04 -0700
Markus Kesaromous <remotestar live com> wrote:

> I am booting the non-PAE kernel.
>
> I wonder if that has an impact on performance. Have you
> tried to install
>
> and boot from the non-PAE kernel?

Actually, I tried the F10 kernel which has worked
perfectly before. Same problems. Could be upgrade v. clean
install. Could be KDE.

Looks like I am going to have to roll back to F10 for now.
What a MESS! This is the first upgrade challenge I have had
since FC3 to FC4,

And, yes, I KNOW that messages titled "Unmitigated
Disaster" aren't helpful. Chalk it up to frustration with
my apologies.
--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com