Re: Input/output errors when reading data DVD

Paul Smith wrote:
Thanks, Aldo and Mike. I have used the same DVD disk in a different
computer running Fedora, and no problem. Perhaps, my driver is faulty.

Could just need cleaning, but usually this results inability
to read any disc, not just particular ones. Also, the disc
might be marginal, and more easily read on one drive than another.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.