Re: Input/output errors when reading data DVD

Paul Smith wrote:
Thanks, Aldo and Mike. I have used the same DVD disk in a different
computer running Fedora, and no problem. Perhaps, my driver is faulty.

Maybe this is too too obvious to suggest, but I recommend making
a separate copy of that data as soon as may be.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.