Re: Fedora 11 scrollbar corruption

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 01:35:40 -0700, Brian wrote:

> >   http://mschwendt.fedorapeople.org/fedora11-scrollbar-corruption-claws-mail.png

> I just did a fresh install of F11. I see this in all applications.

Oh, you're right, I see it now too. Not always easy to spot, though.
Only subtle corruption in Firefox, very obvious in Brasero.

Need to reboot to F10 until later this evening. F11 also corrupts my
keyboard layout from time to time, switching from DE to US and vice
versa at run-time, after or while starting apps like Firefox. That's
more annoying than the screen corruption.

Total download size: 131 M
Is this ok [y/N]: z
Is this ok [y/N]: y

Gah!