Re: wpa_supplicant unable to associate with AP in F11

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 19:48 -0700, Markus Kesaromous wrote:
> I set scan_ssid=1 because my router does not broadcast the ssid.

Try broadcasting it, and see if things just work right.

Hiding it does absolutely nothing to protect your network, and quite a
bit to make things difficult for normal networking.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.