Howto stay in Rawhide?

Hi,

I've been updating from an Fedora11-Alpha installation all the time.
However lately only few updates arrived, so I guess I've been migrated
to Fedora-11 repos instead of Rawhide.

I also tried:
> yum --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rawhide update

However I didn't get any updates.
I was hoping for maybe Kernel-2.6.30, a newer intel driver as well as
maybe KDE-4.3 beta?

Isn't there simply a lot going on on rawhide for now?

I like Fedora-11, but not enough to wish to stay with it ;) (like it
was the case with Fedora8)

Thanks, Clemens