Software Update will not install packages

The Software Update Gives me a transaction error
 "GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 4] IOError: "

I tried adding the "fedora 11.90 -x86_64, Test updates and Updates from the Software Sources but it does the same thing.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=350072&topic_id=71845&forum=10#forumpost350072
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame deathnote666999 gmail com