F11 & vmware server 2.x

Hi all,

After upgrading a 32bits machine to F11 I had some problem reconfiguring
VMWARE-server 2.x. I downloaded a patch from
   http://www.saarlinux.de/blog/?p=5

With this patch I was able to perform vmware-config.pl. It gave a lot of
warnings. After that it starts.

Does anybody know how good this patch is (or are there better ones)?
Does this patch also work for 64bit-Fedora?

                Jouk

Pecunia olet!

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj hrem nano tudelft nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd