Re: ext4 or ext3

Le 10/06/2009 15:50, Richard Shaw a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Eric Tanguy <eric tanguy univ-nantes fr> wrote:
How to see if the partition is ext3 or ext4 ? When i try to see the partition in gparted it's said lvm2 but that's all.
Thanks
Eric

I don't have my Fedora system in front of me at work but (in Gnome) it's something like "System->Administration->Logical Volume Manager". If you select the logical volume you'll see a bunch of info on the right side including the file system format.

Richard
I already tried this. I see really a bunch of info but ican't see the file system format.
Eric