Re: RPM Fusion-10-5.rpm

On 06/10/2009 01:55 PM, Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
2009/6/10 Jim<mickeyboa sbcglobal net>:
On 06/10/2009 01:26 PM, g wrote:
Jim wrote:

Where can I find most updated rpmfusion.rpm's ?

i would think that http://rpmfusion.org will have latest.

see chart at bottom of page for versions.

Thanks for the direction.
I see what you mean, they do have a release rpm for non-free.rpm , but not
for free.rpm yet for FC11.
Huh? What?

http://rpmfusion.org/Configuration

Leads to:
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-stable.noarch.rpm

But when you install those two rpm's, FC11 can't find the site or meta data.

If you goto rpmfusion.org and at bottom of page you will see a chart and for FC11 you will see that they have for FC11 a non-free.rpm but not a free.rpm for Fedora 11yet.