Re: automout

Ed Landaveri <landaveri inbox com> writes:
>  Since the last 2 releases I havent' seen the automount service. How
>  can I install/enable it on F11? I liked because I don't need to go to
>  runlevel 5 to mount media or remote drives. Will:
>
> yum install autofs.i386

Actually "yum install autofs" should be sufficient and as a bonus it
will choose the correct extension for your installed system.

And yes, autofs is no longer in the preinstalled bundle.  Not sure why
nfs gets installed but autofs doesn't.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11