Fedora 11 and Virtual Machine Manager

Hello all,

I have been using qemu-kvm via the virtual machine manger on Fedora 10 and
have had no problems (works great & love it!). I just downloaded and
installed Fedora 11 64 bit on a new server and logged in as a normal user
and started the virtual machine manager. I'm able to connect to the virtual
machine manager, but cant setup any new VM's as I'm connected as Read-Only
(This must be a new feature). How should I go about connecting to VMM
READ-WRITE? Do I need to sudo VMM? Any help would be appreciated!