Re: ISO download very failed

Around 11:02pm on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 (UK time), Andre Robatino scrawled:

> Which torrent was this downloaded from?  Normally, if the contents are
> bad, the comments will root it out pretty quickly.

I followed the link on the Fedora site's page:
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/

I guess it could of got corrupted on my drive - i can mount the iso
image but I don't know if that is relevant.

I'm redownloading from the direct download now.

I guess if anyone else gets the sha256sum value I got, then we will know
we have a dodgy version.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 23:17:26 up 32 days,  9:41,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.02