Re: ISO download very failed

Aldo Foot wrote:
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Andre Robatino<andre bwh harvard edu> wrote:
On 06/10/2009 06:44 PM, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
Steve Searle wrote:
Around 11:02pm on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 (UK time), Andre Robatino
scrawled:

Which torrent was this downloaded from?  Normally, if the contents are
bad, the comments will root it out pretty quickly.
I followed the link on the Fedora site's page:
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
Was that page stale, and you somehow got a preview copy of the torrent?
I googled for his sha256sum.  No matches, so it's nothing Fedora ever
put out.
___

It probably was just an incomplete download.

Could be, he never mentioned the size of the ISO file.

~af

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com