Re: Annaconda crashes -- Unable to install F11 32bit or 64bit versions

I raised a bugzilla report for this problem.

Here it is in recap.

With F11, beta, and now with F11 released (32 and 64bit) versions, anaconda locks up after selecting keyboard and the crash does not allow me to save any traceback or output.

The system is an ASUS P5Q (Intel E7300 cpu, 4 gigs memory, ati hd3450 video),

By the way....
I can install all previous version numbers of Fedora (10 and down), all Ubuntu, and have XP on this system, so I do not believe it is a bios config problem.

Now, I have lost F10 on this system, and would like to have F11 install, as a fresh installation

Regards

Mr. Leslie
Leslie Satenstein

mailto:lsatenstein yahoo com