This ought to have worked

Robert Wuest rwuestfc at wuest.org
Thu Jun 11 04:20:43 UTC 2009

I just installed F11 on my laptop and fired up firefox, and for grins
went to the Red Hat magazine link, clicked on a video on the right side
there and it said I needed a plugin. So I clicked get the plugin and it
came back with no plugin found.  I didn't look into it any further and I
don't really need/or want help on this - I'll figure it out sometime
when I care/have time, but this really should have "just worked" ( a new
install, not an upgrade of Fedora desktop/development install watching a
Red Hat video). A new/inexperienced user is gonna have an unpleasant
"HUH?" experience with it.

Robert