Fedora11 issue with IDE ZIP?

In attempting to install Fedora 11, I ran into an issue with an IDE ZIP drive.
When it got to the section on disk partition, it would crash with an error about
the Zip disk. I had to physically disconnect the Zip to get it to work?

My lab has Zips in each computer as hdb, but we seldom use them. I am
hoping they can be reconnected after the install process. Anyone else seen
this?

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes kuentos guam net
  mailto:msetzerii gmail com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC HOME CREDITS
SETI 7,960,139.5190 | EINSTEIN 2,602,020.7809 | ROSETTA
964,520.3532