Re: Fedora 11 and Virtual Machine Manager

On 06/10/2009 09:44 PM, Gerry Maddock wrote:
Hello all,

I have been using qemu-kvm via the virtual machine manger on Fedora 10 and
have had no problems (works great&  love it!). I just downloaded and
installed Fedora 11 64 bit on a new server and logged in as a normal user
and started the virtual machine manager. I'm able to connect to the virtual
machine manager, but cant setup any new VM's as I'm connected as Read-Only
(This must be a new feature). How should I go about connecting to VMM
READ-WRITE? Do I need to sudo VMM? Any help would be appreciated!

You should be able to run polkit-gnome-authorization from
the PolicyKit-gnome and set up that users logged in can
manage local virtualized systems.

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Mobile: +45 22 12 53 25
Email: mk crc dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk