nautilus-open-terminal

Whith f11 I lost the ability to open a terminal with a right mouse click.
Formerly a menu would open from which the option "open terminal" could be chosen. This option has gone now.
I have nautilus-open-terminal installed though.
Now I have put a launcher on the panel and that is a good alternative, still I miss it.
Peter