RE: nautilus-open-terminal

> Or kill the nautilus process with the About This Computer tool.  In
> any case, I'm using nautilus-open-terminal here on F11 without a
> problem, and although I'm still trying to solve a minor problem with
> the tool, as the maintainer of the package I can tell you it works.

I can confirm it is working for me too. Although I am having a separate issue. I don't want to hijack the thread, but whenever I am connected to a remote machine and viewing files (through Places > Connect to Server) I cannot use nautilus-open-terminal.. if I try it will close the window. No error messages, just closes. In F10 it would open the terminal like normal.

Should I submit this bug?