Yum having Name Resolution problems with rpmfusion.org

FC11/KDE

Having name resolution problems connecting to rpmfusion, Below is error message.

/etc/resolv.conf has correct settings for nameserver 172.16.0.1 for gateway router

# yum update
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorl...a-11&arch=i386 error was
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution>
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: rpmfusion-free. Please verify its path and try again

This is the line I put in /etc/modprobe.d/dist.conf for Ipv6 disable

install net-pf-10 /bin/true

It didn't seem to have "name resolution" problems when I downloaded the rpmfusion-release-rpm using rpm -ivh .