Monitor Driver for Sony VGN-FW235J

I downloaded Fedora 11 and running it on my laptop through a Virtual box by Sun. It's working great but the monitor driver is not loaded, therefore; the resolution is limited.  Does anyone know where I can find the video driver for the laptop listed above. I checked the support website at Sony and they don't have it nor do they support Linux. Thanks, tr