fc12 out already ?

Having just installed F11, I let it do all the upgrades and it then
failed to load. I reinstalled and looking at the list of updates, I see
that the kernel upgrade is marked 2.6.30-0.97.rc8.fc12(x86_64). There
are many others also marked fc12. This must be a very recent change
because I had already installed F11 and upgraded it succesfully
(yesterday) but alas due to my own stupidity had to start again

I know F11 was a couple of weeks late but trying to compensate by
bringing F12 out 6 months early is sure to bring disappointment...
--
James Bridge <james xmas demon co uk>