Re: Fedora11 issue with IDE ZIP?

Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
In attempting to install Fedora 11, I ran into an issue with an IDE ZIP drive.
When it got to the section on disk partition, it would crash with an error about the Zip disk. I had to physically disconnect the Zip to get it to work? My lab has Zips in each computer as hdb, but we seldom use them. I am hoping they can be reconnected after the install process. Anyone else seen this?

Haven't done an install on a ZIP machine in ages, but in a recent discussion someone suggested using ide-scsi for the device. Not my idea, I just pass it along.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>