Re: Fresh Fedora 11 fetches 362MB+ of updates, where's deltaRPM?

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:40 AM, Andras Simon <szajmi gmail com> wrote:
On 6/12/09, Fernando Cassia <fcassia gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:08 AM, Rahul Sundaram

>> # yum install yum-presto to enable it.
>

> Thanks Rahul, but I guess you meant:
>
> "Go to System->Administration-> Add/Remove Programs, and select yum-presto".

I'm pretty sure he didn't, because in that case he would've written
this, and because  this is desktop environment dependent.

> It's best not to assume that the user is comfortable with the command line,
> even while I have no problem doing so.

You also seem to have no problem lecturing people about _their_ area
of expertise. Rahul has been dealing with users for quite some time.

Sorry, that's the problem of writen communicti.  I wrote the above as a tongue-in-cheeck comment. I wasn't lecturing Rahul.
I was just suggesting that maybe the command line approach won't be the best for newbies that will surely come here escaping from the latest Microsoft Hindenburg OS releases.

FC