Re: Is there an X11 terminal font similar to the console font t.fnt.gz

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:16:09 +0200
steve wrote:

> b. Are there any *fixed-width* alternatives to the fkp font that give the same
> curved/rounded edges to the characters ?

I have loved the 9x15 font for years as the single best fixed width
font (yes, it is bitmap, yes it isn't anit-aliased - it merely
looks better than all other fixed witdth fonts :-). You have to
install something like xorg-x11-fonts-misc to get it though, it
no longer shows up by default.