Re: Is there an X11 terminal font similar to the console font t.fnt.gz

Once upon a time, Tom Horsley <tom horsley att net> said:
> I have loved the 9x15 font for years as the single best fixed width
> font (yes, it is bitmap, yes it isn't anit-aliased - it merely
> looks better than all other fixed witdth fonts :-).

No way; "fixed" (aka 6x13) forever! :-)

It would be nice if "fixed" was vectorized though (I like the shape of
the characters in it), so I could scale it on some hi-DPI displays.  I'm
betting that's a lot of work though.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>