GDM not accepting password after 10->11 yum update

Hello, subject tells the central part.

I have a separate LDAP-server which is used as the authentication source.

When I boot up to the graphical login with GDM, I get the users listed
correctly, but it does not accept the password. I have checked that the
typing is correct, so it is not a question of wrong keyboard layout. There
is nothing special in /var/log/secure, just a line saying that
authentication failed. The SELinux is disabled.

The curious part is that if I jump to the text console, then I can log on
normally.

Has anyone else seen/solved this issue?

Poltsi