Evolution hangs overnight

Hi,

I am seeing a weird Evolution bug when i leave my PC on overnight. I've
seen this for 3 days now. I switch off the monitor and when i return the
next morning, I see Evolution not able to display the GUI properly
(grayed out)..I have to force kill it and restart

Any ideas on how to debug it during the hang?

FC11 x86_64 GNOME, .29.167.fc11 kernel, Evolution 2.26.2

-- Ravi