Re: Other host already uses address -

BobW wrote:
I had this problem with a previous version of Fedora and fixed it as follows:

on the netgear router,
  Lan IP setup ->
    Reserved IP Table

entered the mac address, ip address, and name of each computer and network server
verified it was correct.

Then under network, I make sure it used DHCP to assign an ip address.

Since then, I had a fixed ip address with no more conflicts.

BMW

I believe I have the same setup here. I've done this a number of times and have ten addresses, nine of which worked without a problem. Something I've missed ...

Thanks.

BobG