Re: F11 with LXDE

Thanks very much, Rahul! I know that this spin is not easy because it has to pull in other stuff too (such as NetworkManager, etc) to be useful. Much like XFCE. While I would like to have such a spin, we are very grateful to you and your co-developers for all the time and effort you put in.

Best wishes,