Re: problems with leonidas autofs and ldap

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Eric Doutreleau wrote:
> Hi i just upgraded a machine from F9 to F11
> and the autofs with ldap doesn't work anymore.

I know this doesn't help you any, but I'm using autofs
with ldap without any problem in f11.  So the problem
must be some interaction with f11 and your particular
ldap/autofs environment.  Sorry I couldn't provide
any more constructive feedback.

Cheers...

            David