Re: HOWTO? Install TrueType fonts (not MS freefonts) onto Fedora 10

В Птн, 12/06/2009 в 14:36 -0400, Ted Roche пишет:
> Can someone point me to a good resource or HOWTO on
> installing/converting a TrueType font to work in F10/X/GNOME?

All you gotta do is to copy the fonts to ~/.fonts of
to /usr/share/fonts. Voila!

I managed to install the Anonymous Pro font you gave the link to on my
Fedora 10 with no problem. I can 'see' it in my word processing programs
from now on.

--
Misha Shnurapet