Re: Evolution hangs overnight

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 09:41 -0700, RS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am seeing a weird Evolution bug when i leave my PC on overnight. I've
> seen this for 3 days now. I switch off the monitor and when i return the
> next morning, I see Evolution not able to display the GUI properly
> (grayed out)..I have to force kill it and restart
>
> Any ideas on how to debug it during the hang?
>
> FC11 x86_64 GNOME, .29.167.fc11 kernel, Evolution 2.26.2

Actually, I started seeing the same thing with Evo starting with the
most recent update on it for F11. Evo will hang every few seconds for
between 5 and 10 seconds while creating a message.

There is definitely something amiss that appears to have happened in the
last few days. I was about to post something about it myself.

Evo paused 3 times in the time it took for me to write this reply, and
I'm not a slow typist...

Cheers,

Chris

--