Window icons missing when panel is on the left side

Hi,

after upgrading to Fedora 11 I no longer have any window icons in my
panel, if its on the left side. More precisely, I have a button for
every window, which contains two dots. (..) I do see the icons (for
example the Firefox icon) when I change the panel to appear on the
bottom or top. I am using Gnome, and this problem wasn't present with
Fedora 10.

Any ideas? Worth filing a bug?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Don't trust a government that doesn't trust you.